Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's been a while

It's been a while since I posted anything on the blog but I've been busy lately. First getting ready for the family vacation, then almost 3 weeks in Europe (YAY!) and finally getting back to reality upon returning home. The 6 hours time difference wasn't helping for the first few days. And then, when I finally thought I was back on my feet, my kid got sick and ... you know how that goes. But it's all good, Daniel is back to his happy self and I have some time to craft. So I made 2 cards tonight. Here is the first one, for our ScrapFriendly yahoo group. We were asked to use provided image to color it with a medium of our choice and to use it on a card or another paper project. I made this little card.
Supplies:
Image: Provided by one of the members and a host of this week's challenge - Shawna (THANKS!)
Sentiment: Computer generated
Coloring: Copics
Additional: Martha Stewart hearts border & hydrangea punches, Nestabilities tag

No comments:

Post a Comment