I really liked that cute image by TiddlyInks so I created another card using it. This time, it's a card for my MIL for her birthday. It's totally different look, I guess all the girly pink makes it look very girly. This card is square 5.5x5.5in.
Image: Lilli Claire - Party time by tiddlyinks
Sentiment: Dreamy Days sentiments by liliofthevalley
Coloring: Copics (Hair - E29, E35, E37, E39, Skin - E000, E00, R20 for blush, Shoes/Dress/Hair-bows - RV000, RV00, R20, W1, Present - V12, V15, Ribbon - RV17, RV19, 0)
Additional: Paper from the stash, flowers by Recollections, pearls made by Viva Decor pearl pen, circles nestabilities, sheer ribbon by Celebrate It, Spica pink marker for hand dooddles and sparkly accents on hair-bow, shoes and flowers.
Entering this card to the following challenges:
- charismacardz (Birthdays in pink - ending May 25th)
- 2sisterschallengeblog (Use a digi - through May 27th)
- clearitoutchallenge (Colors - coloring medium - copics - through May 30th)
- ceschallenges (embellishments - through May 26th)
- stamptacularsundaychallenge (PINK-a-Licious - through May 21st)
- tiddlyinkschallenge (picture expired - through May 23rd)