Thursday, September 1, 2011

Little Elf Mim

I had the evening all to myself as my husband went to his friend's house to watch some football, so I had a few hours all to myself. So guess what I did? Yep, I went into my craft corner to work on yet another challenge. On our Scrapfriendly group, my friend Margo challenged us with a bingo board. So I used that while working on this card.



Supplies:
Image: Little Elf Mim by Mo Manning
Sentiment: Liliofthevalley Christmas Circular Sentiment & Hero Arts inside of the card
Paper: Memory box (Christmas theme w/ candy canes)
Coloring: Copics (G14, G17, G19, G28, G29, YG09, E25, E000, E00, R20, R24, R27, R29, 0) as well as Gelly Roll clear glitter pen by Sakura, silver uni-ball pen
Additional: MS border punch, hydrangea & leaves punch, regular and scalloped circle nestabilities, pearls and epoxy stickers from my stash

I am going to submit this card to the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card & thanks for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and that image is so adorable. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aga- you are a winner at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Take a look at http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/winners-and-another-fun-intro-at.html
    and send me an email with your email address so I can get you in touch with Stamp Shoppe Creations to get your prize!

    Karen SAS4Kids khasheck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aga, such a fun festive card, fab added sparkle too :) Donna ♥ x

    PS: Thank you for the lovely comment over at mine...its made my day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Aga, love the festive colours and ever so cute image :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete