Friday, August 19, 2011

Believe

 I know I've been neglecting my blog recently due to various reasons. I also haven't been working on cards, mostly catching up on layouts. One of these days, I will post them too but for now, here is a card I put together tonight.



 Dimensions: 5.5x5.5

Supplies:
Image: Mo's Santa's Hat
Sentiment: Penny Black&LOTV
Coloring: Copics (B00, YG09, G17, G19, E00, E000, R24, R27, R29, R02, W1, W3, E33, E35, E37, E29)
Additional: Regular and scalloped circle nestability, twine and pearls from my stash

Entering this card to the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. So happy you have found us at Bah! Humbug! Your card is just precious! Love the glittery fur trim and sweet face. Thanks for playing along this week and hope to see you again. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a charming card. Gotta love Mo's little images, and you've done such a nice job of coloring it. Like the DP you used, too. SUPER job, gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness so many entries at the Hall this week - didn't we just know that our followers would love the theme of something new.
    My goodness this card is really stunning - love the colours - such a cute character - you just gotta love him.
    Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete