Saturday, April 23, 2011

You are so... sweet

Mo Manning, the author of this sweet image is one of the favorites artists of my good friend. I really like her drawings myself so when my friend shared a word about current Mo's Challenge, I decided to join in the fun. I also kept in mind our current challenge on the Scrap Friendly Yahoo group while working on this card. It's a BINGO mini game where you are asked to use certain medium/techniques to score bingo. I was able to score 2 rows with this card: flowers/ribbon/punch or die and flowers/stamp/embossing.


Supplies used:
Image: Mo Manning
Coloring: Copics (V12, V15, E000, E33, E35, B0000, B000, R20, W1)
Paper: Background scalloped oval is the Pearls Cardmaker Series by core'dinations, rest from my stash
Sentiment: PENNY BLACK - BETSY BLUEBELL set
Additional: Cuttlebug embossing folder, flowers/brads, ribbon from my stash

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that sure is one giant cotton candy! very sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aga! Yay! Someone else likes blue cotton candy! lol Brilliant card! I’m so glad you got a chance to play with us for the Carnival Hop at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) if you haven’t already done so, you might want to sign up for my “no strings attached” blog candy. (top of sidebar), open til May 13.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aga...how absolutely delightful!! I like the entiment you used...it's perfect for this little sweetheart!! I love how you colored the cotton candy...it looks almost real!! Where are you in VA? I'm in Richmond! I'm so happy that you've joined us for this week's Carnival Challenge at Mo's! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for such nice comments. You are truly making my day!
    Pat, I am in Sterling, VA, about 45 minutes west of Washington DC. So not too far from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I love the beautiful ribbon and the pretty flowers. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Aga! I love how you colored the image :)

    ReplyDelete